- Sizes: Project Dependent (manufactured to the beam specifications)
- Finish: Electro-galvanized, Powder Coated or Plain
- Material Thickness: Project Dependent (designed and manufactured to the beam load specifications)
- Load capacity: +/_ 100kg to, 1000kg per RibDeck
- Support: Rib support
Following on the success of the Mesh Deck®, the need for a lightweight application was identified within the Market. The challenge was to design a unique product that offered value and workability for specific applications where products would have a beam to beam placement.
Our unique and patented Ribdeck® offers just that. This niche design saw the first production runs in 2013 and have been received within the market as a welcome, cost effective, locally manufactured product which offers existing and potential clients a workable solution for increased safety within their operational workspace.
- RibDeck® design allows for UDL load (beam to beam) applications.
- Hygiene (Electro Galv Finish)
- Increased water flow in case of fire (reducing the fire risk).
- Increased Flue spacing.
- Better Light penetration and Promotes warehouse lighting
- Increased productivity
- Increased operator safety (allowing visual placement of the product when picking and packing)
- Increased product safety.