- Sizes: Project Dependent (manufactured to the beam specifications)
- Finish: Electro-galvanized, Powder Coated or Plain
- Material Thickness: Project Dependent (designed and manufactured to the beam load specifications)
- Load capacity: +/_ 100kg to, 1500kg per Mesh Deck
- Support: Double wire support
- Tested by: South African Bureau Standards
In 1999 Wire Products was approached by a company that had a problem which they needed solved. The product had to support almost 2 Tons of weight, allow more light through than conventional pallets and had to make provision for the flow of water in case of fire.
Various samples and designs were presented by competitors, but none could sufficiently support the weight required. WPP presented a sample which immediately met with the approval of the client. The Mesh Deck® was born!
Each client has a unique requirement that specifically relates to the working environment in which the company operates on a daily basis. Thanks to the flexibility of wire most of these requirements can be met within the machine specifications available.
Wires will always run from the front of the bay to the back, thus enabling the pallet to be moved using the support of the Mesh Deck® for accurate placement of the pallet.
- Durability (Oldest product in SA in operation for 15 years)
- BMW installation completed 2000 (installation re-photographed 2013)
- Superior weight baring (1500 kg suspended between beams as per SABS tests)
- Mesh Deck® design allows for both UDL and Point load applications
- Hygiene (Electro Galv Finish)
- Increased water flow in case of fire (reducing the fire risk).
- Increased Flue spacing (80% on a 2700x914ID level).
- Better Light penetration and Promotes warehouse lighting
- Increased productivity (12% time saving when picking and packing)
- Increased operator safety (allowing visual placement of the product when picking and packing)
- Increased product safety
Projects supplied internationally
- Israel Bank Archive Project
Distribution centre's supplied:
- Pick n Pay
- Schneider Electrical
Motor Corporations supplied:
- Mercedes Benz
- Volkswagen South Africa
- General Motors